We always strive to create safe, gentle, natural products that are healthy and non-irritating for the skin. However, with your satisfaction in mind, please read the following medical and product disclaimers :
- The content on our website is for general information purposes and should not be considered as medical advice. Product descriptions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any disease. However, they may help to ease skin symptoms.
- All products made by Manja Skin is for external use only and is rightfully owned, trademarked and licensed by Manja Skin Enterprise.
- For maximum longevity of the products, store products in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight which would allow it to last to about a year in storage from the time of production.
- Due to the nature of the products being made in small batches, the colour and texture will occasionally vary.
- If you are unsure, you should always do a patch test first before applying our products to ensure you do not have an allergic reaction. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have any concerns about whether our products may be suitable for you or if you are pregnant or nursing.